Get Noelle’s Top 5 Job Search Game Changers – Free Video Course!
100% of Recruiters Search Linkedin for Talent. Are You Appearing in Their Searches?
Select the Best Linkedin Option for You
Is Your Profile Optimized? You Need a Linkedin Makeover If…
- You have a Linkedin profile but aren’t sure if it’s working for you
- You haven’t been contacted by recruiters or hiring managers via Linkedin
- You’re hoping to change career paths and not sure how to rebrand yourself
- You don’t have a Linkedin profile but know you need one
- You’re not sure which profile parts are most important for standing out
- You want to appear in the right searches & make the best contacts for you
- The last time you touched your Linkedin profile was when you signed up
How We Can Help
Our branding experts will create strategically written content customized to the most critical Linkedin profile parts. Our eye for SEO, pulling out your unique story and online branding, is guaranteed to make you shine! With your new and improved Linkedin profile, you can expect to appear in more searches, stand out amongst the thousands of industry peers & increase your chances of being contacted about relevant opportunities. This is one career strategy that is guaranteed to work around the clock!
Feeling Lost When it Comes to Using Linkedin?
Receive one-on-one guidance in a 1-Hour Linkedin Strategy Coaching Call
In this powerful hour, you’ll have the opportunity to learn everything you need to know from the Linkedin expert! Noelle will share her screen and walk you through the key activities and approach you’ll need to incorporate a robust Linkedin strategy into your job search. You will immediately benefit from Noelle’s executive recruiting & hiring background. Noelle will also help you quickly identify roadblocks, tweak your approach, and devise a plan for getting on track towards landing a job using Linkedin. You’ll walk away empowered with the confidence and insight necessary to move forward!
Tell Us About Yourself
After purchasing Linkedin writing services, you’ll receive a link to our client intake form. Since we tailor your new online brand to your career goals, we want to know what makes you tick, your biggest wins and your unique story so we can work our magic. We can’t start until we know you better so the writing won’t begin until your form is submitted.
Meet Your Expert
Once you submit the client intake form, we personally review your profile & handpick the best writer for you. Your writer will review everything and brainstorm your brand strategy. Expect an email from your writer within 48 business hours of intake form receipt to either schedule your phone consultation or to let you know we’ve started writing.
The Writing Begins
You can expect your first draft within 5 business days of initial contact. Your writer may contact you during the process to obtain more info (we have a thing about getting it exactly right) so please be sure to check your email and respond asap as the timeline is subject to your responsiveness. This will ensure you receive your final draft as soon as humanly possible.
The Finished Product
Once we receive your first draft feedback, your writer will make the necessary revisions and deliver your final Linkedin copy within 3 business days. Your new Linkedin profile will be delivered in the form of a word doc – copy/paste ready for immediate Linkedin profile updates.
Within just 2 weeks of my Linkedin revamp, I was contacted by a recruiter for an interview.
“I can’t believe the amount of attention I’ve received after working with Noelle! By following her simple guidance I was able to greatly improve the amount of eyes on my online presence. After working together I really felt that I had a better grasp on the best way to communicate my strengths and professional history. The biggest benefit I received from Noelle was confidence that I was organized and ready. Before working with Noelle I really had no idea what aspects of my LinkedIn were keeping me from getting noticed. She helped me to remove the clutter and replace the fluff with a true story of my success. After working with Noelle I gained the insight and techniques needed to communicate with the right people.”
“I loved all of the information on how to get noticed on LinkedIn! I would have never figured all of this out on my own. Prior to this, my LinkedIn knowledge came from sophomore year of college 4 years ago. The technology has changed a lot since then. Now, I feel confident that I will get noticed on LinkedIn by implementing Noelle’s strategies. The most significant improvements in my Linkedin strategy have been that of getting noticed, updating my profile & my job search.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of support do you offer and how do I know which kind is for me?
That’s a great question (I’m so glad you asked)! Let me walk you through the different areas of support I offer:
- Career & Job Search Coaching: This is ideal for you if you’ve been applying to tons of jobs to no avail (and with no or very little response), unsure/unmotivated to start applying to jobs, or just rusty in general when it comes to making your next career move. Ideally, you would want to start coaching 3-6 months in advance of your current job’s expiration date (sometimes the job search can really take time so don’t wait until it’s too late). However, I do work with individuals who are more “last minute Lucy” and really help to build momentum in moving the job search forward. Career Coaching is also ideal if you’re someone who is totally unsure about the next move, changing career paths or in need of a bit more polish in your presentation. Some areas where we offer specific coaching include: making a career change, staying organized and focused in the job search, Linkedin coaching, figuring out career paths/dream jobs, salary negotiation, StrenghsFinder Assessment and leverage, and interviewing. See my coaching program descriptions above for more detail around the right program for you.
- Writing Services (Resumes, Cover Letter, Linkedin Profiles): These services are ideal for someone who is lacking when it comes to the branding pieces of the job search. The typical resume writing client is someone who hates to write about him/herself, struggles to pull out the unique brilliance in every word, is uncertain about resume real estate or the prime eye-catching areas and/or a unfamiliar with ATS systems including best-in-industry keywords/SEO. There are a few signs you may be in need of resume writing support: you aren’t hearing back from your applications or you are hearing back for the wrong types of roles. We offer several different resume packages (all crafted for very specific application goals). The same goes for Linkedin: If you haven’t received a whole lot of contact via Linkedin, from your target network, there’s a good chance your profile is not optimized. Since employers hunt for talent online, you can bet they will see your Linkedin profile before your resume and you can’t afford to get this wrong. If you are lacking a robust, maxed out summary and other key profile parts, you’ll want to consider a Linkedin rewrite ASAP!
- One-Hour Strategy Consultation: We do offer advice via our phone consulting service. In this focused session, you’ll receive a crash course in focus, strategy and best practices necessary for total job search domination. You and the career expert best suited for your career goals will spend time putting together the best strategy for you so that you can walk away with a step-by-step plan and added confidence knowing you are on track to achieving your goals. This is a great way for interested individuals to sample our more robust coaching programs. The strategy consultation is also great for individuals who are already deep in the job search and just need to pick an expert's brain in order to answer questions about the various job search/hiring situations that arise. If you are just starting the job search and want a high-level strategy, and Q&A, this can also be valuable. However, for deeper dives into branding mechanics, career path clarity, etc. this program will simply not offer enough time.
- Membership to Noelle's Community: This is a virtual solution if you are more of a DIY-er and want to really own your process and receive pre-recorded expert guidance at a significantly lower price point. You'll have access to all of Noelle's tools, templates, resources, courses, etc. You will even have access to exclusive member discounts on writing and coaching services!
- Group Coaching, Webinars, and Workshops: If there’s one thing I absolutely LOVE, it’s reaching a TON of job seekers in need, at once. This is where my workshops come into the picture. I've traveled all over the country (and led virtual presentations worldwide) supporting every kind of group you can imagine! If you need an engaging speaker, webinar, program or just someone to tell your group what’s up in the world of career today, don’t hesitate to get in touch for a quote.
What is the turnaround time for a Linkedin Makeover?
Please expect to receive your first draft within 3 days of writer kickoff. After you provide your feedback, it may take up to 3 days to implement final revisions - for a total of 6 business days. For each draft, we can not move forward on the next round of revisions until you provide your feedback. For the quickest turnaround time, we recommend providing prompt feedback once each draft is received. Depending on the time of year and client volumes, we may be able to complete all writing jobs under these timelines but we can't guarantee this. Expedited Linkedin writing services are offered at an additional cost and start at $300 depending on your desired turnaround time. If you would like to expedite your Linkedin Makeover, please contact [email protected] to inquire.
How important is Linkedin for my job search?
VERY! Linkedin is the #1 hunting ground for hiring managers, recruiters, and key networking contacts. In a crowded and competitive marketplace, it's super important that you are on Linkedin AND optimized so that you can be found. The average industry keyword search produces candidates in the hundreds of thousands! If you have an incomplete profile or are lacking SEO and keyword strategy, your profile is not appearing at the top of most searches. While many people think of Linkedin as just another social media network, it's important that you think of Linkedin as a massive talent database AND the first place hiring managers and recruiters search when hunting for talent. This makes Linkedin even more important than your resume in many cases! If you're leery of social media and putting your information online, the good news is, you don't have to make constant updates or share personal information like you would on Facebook or Twitter. Think of Linkedin the same way you would think of an online job board: If you don't submit an application (containing professional details) online, the company will never know you're interested and you won't be selected for an interview. If you don't have an optimized Linkedin profile (containing the same professional details), you will never be found for a potentially life-changing opportunity. Try to think of Linkedin as attending a big networking event where you'll potentially bump into someone who has the job offer of a lifetime just for you. Now that's a chance you should be willing to take!
Still unsure about how to leverage Linkedin? Noelle and her team will teach you everything you know via Noelle's Membership community featuring her online Linkedin courses!