Job Interview Coaching
Noelle’s team provides a variety of job interview coaching packages depending on your timeline, current status, and level of urgency. Choose from the following programs and our interview experts will show you how to prepare for a successful job interview. We cover mock job interviews, interview practice and techniques, salary negotiation, recruiter phone screens, Human Resources interview questions, the best interview answers, nerve-calming techniques, confidence boosters and more!
Interview Quick Prep
Interview Standout Presentation
Acing the Zoom Interview
“I landed a job thanks to the help of you and your team!”
– Eric, Senior IT Professional
How it Works
Partner with an interview expert to thoroughly prepare for your interview with a proven strategy backed by hiring insights. You’ll learn how to answer the tough questions, increase your confidence, decrease your interview nerves, position yourself as the best candidate for the job, interface successfully with Human Resources, and increase your chances of landing an offer! Interview Coaching is also great for those times you do not have an interview scheduled but anticipate interviews in the future and want to gain some extra time and practice
Who You Are
- You have an interview in the near future and need some urgent job interview practice!
- It’s been a while since the last time you interviewed and you want to dust off the cobwebs
- You’re not sure about the best way to communicate your awesome resume achievements without sounding like you’re bragging
- You need some strategies for ensuring you’ve covered all of your biggest selling points in the interview conversation and addressed any red flags or HR hot buttons successfully
- You are beyond nervous and perhaps even lacking in confidence. You’re not sure how to build yourself up or feel “in control” when you walk into the interview
What You Need
- A coach with hiring/recruiting/HR expertise in order to help you navigate the complex interview process and get inside the minds of the individuals with the power to make an offer. You need to know how to speak to their hot buttons!
- An expert to help identify and communicate your selling points, proactively address red flags, and create the most compelling interview talking points
- A positivity partner to help boost your self-esteem by finding the silver lining in your past work experience and helping you frame your answers accordingly
- Strategic preparation and focus for using your limited time to craft the most effective plan for covering all of the critical interview prep components
- Practice! A mock job interview and constructive feedback to help you know exactly what works and what needs additional interview preparation
Interview Quick Prep
One 1-Hour Session
This laser-focused session works best when you have limited time to prepare and want to be sure you’ve covered all your bases before walking into the interview. This works best for folks who are fairly confident and comfortable with interviewing but just need a quick run-through to dust off any cobwebs.
*For rusty or first-time interviewers we recommend the Interview Intensive package as it includes this coaching program as well as mock job interviewing for optimum comfort levels and confidence on the day of your big interview.
- A comprehensive run-through of everything you need to know about every phase of the interview and particulars around the interview format you will be experiencing (phone, video, in-person). This includes: how to prep, what to expect the day of, what to expect during and after, and how to successfully close/follow up
- Strategic answering guidance for the tough/intimidating questions related to career changing, tough questions from your past interviews that have shaken your confidence, and guidance on how to address red flags and resume gaps
- Tailored answering strategies based on the specific job and speaking to the specific hiring manager’s hot buttons as well as your specific experience
- Q&A with a hiring expert regarding your specific interview process/job fit/selling points/ etc.
- A ton of soundbites and strong examples of how to, structure your responses and communicate optimally
- Prep and strategy around the best questions to ask at the end of your interview as well as guidance for how to close the interview effectively/follow up
- Increased confidence knowing you have left nothing up to chance!
Three 1-Hour Sessions
This interview coaching program is similar to the Interview Quick Prep but over a greater period of time to aid in calming of nerves and increase confidence through extra practice. This is our most comprehensive and robust coaching program simply because you have more time with your coach and the more practice the better when it comes to acing interviews! In partnership with our interview expert, you will cover:
- SESSION 1: You will cover all of the components/topics included in the Interview Quick Prep coaching program
- SESSION 2: You will have the opportunity to review/touch on any questions/uncertainties from the first session. Significant time will be devoted to the mock interview/feedback process so that you can have a more thorough run-through of questions/feedback – simulating the interview conversation as closely as possible. During the mock interview, your coach will provide a solid mix of questions including the usual suspects, standard, tricky, intimidating and behavioral based questions.
- Between your 2nd and 3rd sessions, you will have the opportunity to internalize and apply feedback from your mock interview into revised answers. You will also have time to practice your new responses for added confidence and ease of response in the final session
- SESSION 3: You will simulate a second mock interview, delivering your new revised answers. Your coach will focus on questions that presented problems in the first mock interview as well as some unexpected new questions to ensure you have learned how to apply the basic answering strategies from the prior 2 sessions. This creates an optimal approach for the client especially if interview nerves, rambling, answer structuring, and confident delivery are part of your main concern.
Interview Standout Presentation
Two 1-Hour Sessions + Presentation Feedback
Do you know how to stand out from the competition in the interview? This is a unique interview strategy for taking control, demonstrating initiative, covering all of your most important talking points (without forgetting anything) and showing your interviewer you are without fail, the best person for the job! This approach is recommended for:
- Executives looking to demonstrate confidence, leadership, and presentation skills
- Career changers hoping to demonstrate confidence in a new industry/role and especially in making a tough sell on fit
- Professionals in a highly competitive interview environment where quickly demonstrating confidence, problem-solving, and initiative is a must!
With your interview coach, you will learn how to create an interview presentation and take control of the interview using this proven stand-out approach hiring managers love! You will:
- Learn the interview presentation approach and how to shift interview gears to create a presentation opportunity – allowing you to take control of the conversation and engage the interviewer beyond standard interview questioning
- Receive a presentation template complete with all of the hiring manager’s hot buttons, optimum positioning of you as the best person for the job, and your action plan for day 1 on the job through ramp up and full speed – a clearly mapped out vision for when and how you will achieve value for the hiring manager
- Receive a repeatable proven approach for use in all future interviews
- Collaborate with your coach on position/company analysis to select the most attractive content for your presentation
- Receive a presentation critique from your coach after you’ve implemented the agreed content and delivered a mock presentation run-through
- Receive visual/design guidance to ensure your presentation is attractive and branded correctly for your professional brand, company culture, and specific role
*Great bundled with the Interview Prep & Practice package for a fully comprehensive interview solution!
Acing the Zoom Interview
One 1-Hour Session
Gone are the days of the in-person interview. For many candidates, the video interview creates anxiety and awkwardness. Do you know how you come across on camera? Are you sending the right message with your body language? How about maneuvering the multiple screens of meeting attendees? And then there’s the technology! You’ve got the skills for the job now you just need the comfort level with the “new normal” in interviewing. Partner with an interview coach to get up to speed quickly, practice Zoom interviewing, and receive a constructive critique for improving. Here’s what you can expect from this session:
- Learn how to maneuver the technology and key functionality to avoid any technical issues before and during your interview
- Mini Mock interview so your coach can get a sense of your Zoom interview style and abilities
- Feedback session on body language, answers, composure, technology handling, eye-contact, and all aspects of the Zoom interview experience
- Tips for improving all aspects of your Zoom interview skills
- Recording of your session so you can review the full critique and your Zoom interviewing style