GET NOELLE’S FREE VIDEO COURSE: TOP 5 JOB SEARCH GAME CHANGERS!
Our team of experts will identify what’s blocking your path to success, help you re-focus on the most critical activities and teach you the best approach to landing a job you love.
Yes, you will start to land interviews and receive job offers.
Yes, you will wonder why you didn’t start sooner!
Yes, we will take away the job search “UGH” factor.
Where Our Coaching Clients Land Jobs
Why Our Clients Love Our Coaching
The average job search lasts 6 months to a year. If you’ve been dragging your feet or applying with few responses, yours will likely take longer. We get clients on track and moving in no time.
Your career success is our only goal and we’ll stop at nothing to reach it! Once you sign up for coaching, we’ll be by your side every step of the way providing encouragement, guidance, and support.
There’s no one quite like you. That’s a fact! So why wouldn’t we tailor your program to you?! We focus on where you’re at, where you’re going and how to get you there using the best approach possible.
Clients who commit to our process experience results. Whether it’s a new career path or a job offer, you’ll achieve real success. Our programs are transformative game-changers!
Our Most Popular Coaching Programs
Job Search Coaching
This is for you if…
You are having trouble getting started or are currently stuck in your job search
This is for you if…
You aren’t satisfied with your job or career situation but unsure what to do next
This is for you if…
You’re landing interviews but not securing offers & need to polish your interviewing skills
Just Need a Little Expert Guidance?
Sample Our Programs With A One-Hour Strategy Coaching Call
In this powerful hour, you’ll have the opportunity to unload any mental strain, ask all of your burning questions, and talk tailored job search strategy with the expert. You will immediately benefit from Noelle’s executive recruiting & hiring background. Noelle will also help you quickly identify roadblocks, tweak your approach, and devise a plan for getting on track towards landing a job. You’ll walk away empowered with the confidence and insight necessary to move forward!
Before working with NG Career Strategy I really had no idea what aspects of my resume and LinkedIn were keeping me from getting noticed. My coach helped me to remove the clutter and replace the fluff with a true story of my success. I also gained the insight and techniques needed to communicate with the right people. More than that, talking through my career desires with the NGCS coach helped me to realize not only what sort of career would best suit me, but also where I would be happiest.
Hey Noelle !! SO. I have two interviews next week. One of which is a second interview (i had the first yesterday). Both would further my career in the area I want. Also, I had been applying to one of my target companies for months and months. I uploaded my new and improved resume and the same day was contacted my the company recruiter. Thank you so much for your amazing work! I’ve recommended you to 3 coworkers (including my boss!)! You do great work! I greatly appreciate what you have done and the fact that you not only provided a great product, but helped me feel as though I can go forward creating my own cover letters and updates to me resume!
Thank you much, Noelle! It is such a joy and uplifting experience to escape with you for an hour and focus on me for a change. I never speak about myself with anyone, and I have never felt really heard and truly understood by others. I value our connection through this experience with you so much, you are a breath of fresh air I have not believed it is out there. You are an amazing coach with much authenticity, curiosity, dedication, and knowledge. I am grateful for all your genuine and real support and for your patience with me.
Before the coaching program, I wasn’t quite sure about who I was as a professional. Now I’m better able to understand myself not just from technical skillsets standpoint but holistically as a person. As a result of working together, I started better networking with my industry professionals and getting informational interviews. I’m more confident in my communications and steps I’m taking. Despite already having an all-star profile, my views have seen a 200% increase in “profile views” as well. I had an outstanding experience!
The coaching and information that Noelle provided will be valuable for the rest of my career. The most significant improvements I made in my job search were a clear understanding of how to reach out to prospective employers, how to tailor the cover letter and resume for the specific position you are interested in and the questions to expect in a job interview and how to strategically answer them. If I ever switch companies or even positions, I will continue to work with Noelle. With most positions, you only get one shot at making a first impression, demonstrating your qualities, and hoping for that callback. If I ever find myself in that situation again, I will have Noelle in my corner.
I worked with Noelle when I hit month 7 of my job search fresh out of undergrad. I was working 40 hours a week and job-searching during evenings but rarely got beyond the auto-email confirmations. Noelle got a feel for the positions I wanted, combined with the skills I possessed and found a number of positions for me to apply for (including a few positions, I would have never applied for because I didn’t think I was qualified). Noelle was able to make the connections between my experience and skills and tailor my resume to these positions. Seeing my resume in this new light boosted my confidence to apply for these roles. In no time I landed a contract role at Google, which eventually turned into a full-time job!
I found myself in a pinch as I had an interview looming, at one of my target companies and wanted to “blow the cobwebs out.” It had been years since I interviewed for a position. I was referred to Noelle and she was great! Her questions and feedback were thought provoking. I felt much more prepared for my 3-hour interview. As a result, I was asked to come back for the final interview!
Client Case Studies
Robin, F500 Executive
Resume Services | Interview Coaching & Support Services
Being a smart VP, with little spare time to achieve her career endeavors in addition to her full-time job, Robin knew she didn’t want to leave her job search to chance. She wanted to ease into her next role with the help of experts. She became an NG Career Strategy client and was able to access the right tools, approach, and experts needed to land a great job!Read More
Robin initially came to Noelle for branding help and received a total makeover on her resume, Linkedin profile and cover letter. Being a busy executive, she knew that she didn't have the time to work and rework her resume over and over and over again... She signed up for The Works and within 2 weeks was fully rebranded and submitting applications.
As Robin was submitting job applications she noticed that she wasn't receiving the response rate she had hoped for. Since NG Career Strategy offers a 30-day guarantee on all resumes [hyperlink to resume page] , Robin returned to let her writer know something wasn't quite right. Her writer immediately reviewed the job descriptions to see why Robin wasn’t receiving a higher response rate.
After reviewing the job descriptions it was clear that Robin wasn't landing interviews because she was way too overqualified for the job for which she was applying. Her writer identified the hiring language that indicated Robin was better off targeting higher level roles. Her writer also did a preliminary search for better-fit opportunities and sent a few job descriptions to Robin to illustrate more appropriate roles.
Robin took the ball and ran with it after receiving strategic job fit guidance from her writer. She actively pursued new job applications and a few months later, landed MULTIPLE interviews. She knew she didn't want to risk a bad interview so she reached back out to NG Career Strategy for interview prep & support. [hyperlink to interview coaching section or product] Being a seasoned executive, Robin felt great about her interview skills but needed help with asking great questions during her panel interviewer, crafting unique and strategic "thank you" notes for each interviewer and also preparing customized interview packets for each interviewer.
The NG team took took care of everything and Robin was able to focus on getting her head in the game and wowing her interviewers! As she advanced in the interview process Robin realized she needed a way to stand out. Partnering with the NG Career Strategy interview experts, Robin was coached on how to stand out and highlight her expertise using a strategic interview presentation. This gave Robin the extra edge by allowing her to take control of the interview and communicate to her interviewers that she was serious, qualified and ready to hit the ground running!
Robin's interviews were a smashing success and she found herself negotiating two offers. She had the luxury of selecting the job and offer she wanted most.
Benefits You’ll Receive
- A job search partner with the expertise you need
- Absolute confidence in your resume, cover letter, and Linkedin profile
- Motivation, positivity, accountability & rapid movement forward
- Guidance on how to start & navigate your entire job search
- Strategic insight around application responses/lack of responses
- Hiring insight for engaging HR/companies/recruiters
- Access to the hidden job market through strategic networking
- Expanded network and an increase in high value industry contacts
- Linkedin mastery that will produce optimized short and long-term career strategy
- The confidence, strategy & branding needed to make a career change
Sign Up for the Coaching Program that Best Fits Your Needs
We’re ready to help you reach your job search and career goals. Sign up and take the first step towards making those goals a reality!
Submit the Coaching Client Intake Form
After signing up for coaching services, you’ll receive a link to our client intake form. Once you have submitted the form your coach will be in touch within 48 hours to schedule your first session.
Your Coach will Contact You to Schedule Your First Session and Get Started!
Get ready to make some serious career progress. You’ll have an expert by your side every step of the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long have you been doing what you do as a career coach and job search expert?
My entire career has been what you might call a work-in-progress leading up to my work as a career strategy expert today. While I’ve been formally working in career strategy since 2011, I’ve spent several years struggling to figure out the job search after college and MBA graduation.
It wasn’t until I started working as an Executive Recruiter that I really started to understand where job seekers and for that matter, all professionals, tend to stumble when maneuvering the job search and overall career management.
As an Executive Recruiter, I lived in Linkedin, connected with and screened the best talent in the market, and reviewed hundreds of resumes. It was through this role that I came to learn about the world of finding and hiring top talent. I was also surprised to learn how little job seekers at all levels knew about landing a job.
I found this troubling because these job seeker mistakes seemed so obvious from the recruiter perspective. Yet they were the same mistakes I had made in my initial job search.
Through my work in recruiting I realized how effortless landing a job could be when approached in the right way. When it came time to land my next job, I was able to use my headhunter experience and resume expertise to land the first job for which I applied, greatly reducing the amount of time spent in the job search (from 6 months down to 1)!
After executive recruiting, I moved into the career management space within the executive recruiting industry. In this role, I focused on product development, customer experience, digital marketing and web-based business. I also worked alongside some of the best resume writers in the industry, to help senior executive job seekers navigate the world of executive recruiting and career strategy. I was amazed to learn that even the very experienced senior audience was pretty confused when it came to the job search and all of its moving pieces: online applications, ATS systems, online branding, Linkedin & social media strategy… Talk about totally new terrain!
Seeing the over-saturated career resource market, lack of truly valuable market support and worse yet, really frustrated professionals hitting job search dead-ends, I decided to bring my expertise to everyone in need. I have since made a commitment to dedicate my professional life to helping job seekers land jobs and find happiness using a smarter and more efficient approach.
Since then, I’ve worked with hundreds of clients, spoken in front of groups at all career levels, provided training to hundreds of job seekers, and have created a goldmine of resources that every job seeker needs to apply, in order to land more job interviews in record time. I’ve also spent time turning my training and unique approach into bite-sized, easy-to-digest programs in order to bring my job-landing insights to job seekers everywhere.
I want you to experience these same results just like I did when I discovered the winning approach that took my clients from feeling frustrated and discouraged, to happy and employed.
Who are your coaching clients exactly?
I work with people who are either currently employed but in need of a new job, or people in a professional transition (graduates, unemployed, career change, etc) and have not had any luck in the job search. I work with professionals who are ready for change; however, have no time, energy, motivation or have never been taught exactly how to approach the job search in a way that produces results quickly. That said, the professions and industries I’ve worked with run the whole gamut.
Combined with my team of expert resume writers and coaches, we’ve supported clients in some of the following industries and categories: fashion, technology, IT, startups, global business, education, social services, finance, non-profit, marketing, product development, entry-level, millennials, mid-level, executives, aspiring executives, women, stay-at-home moms returning to the workforce, women seeking promotions, professionals in transition, brand transformations, military, healthcare, career changers and more.
What kind of support do you offer and how do I know which kind is for me?
That’s a great question (I’m so glad you asked)! Let me walk you through the different areas of support I offer:
- Career & Job Search Coaching: This is ideal for you if you’ve been applying to tons of jobs to no avail (and with no or very little response), unsure/unmotivated to start applying to jobs, or just rusty in general when it comes to making your next career move. Ideally, you would want to start coaching 3-6 months in advance of your current job’s expiration date (sometimes the job search can really take time so don’t wait until it’s too late). However, I do work with individuals who are more “last minute Lucy” and really help to build momentum in moving the job search forward. Career Coaching is also ideal if you’re someone who is totally unsure about the next move, changing career paths or in need of a bit more polish in your presentation. Some areas where we offer specific coaching include: making a career change, staying organized and focused in the job search, Linkedin coaching, figuring out career paths/dream jobs, salary negotiation, StrenghsFinder Assessment and leverage, and interviewing. See my coaching program descriptions above for more detail around the right program for you.
- Writing Services (Resumes, Cover Letter, Linkedin Profiles): These services are ideal for someone who is lacking when it comes to the branding pieces of the job search. The typical resume writing client is someone who hates to write about him/herself, struggles to pull out the unique brilliance in every word, is uncertain about resume real estate or the prime eye-catching areas and/or a unfamiliar with ATS systems including best-in-industry keywords/SEO. There are a few signs you may be in need of resume writing support: you aren’t hearing back from your applications or you are hearing back for the wrong types of roles. We offer several different resume packages (all crafted for very specific application goals). The same goes for Linkedin: If you haven’t received a whole lot of contact via Linkedin, from your target network, there’s a good chance your profile is not optimized. Since employers hunt for talent online, you can bet they will see your Linkedin profile before your resume and you can’t afford to get this wrong. If you are lacking a robust, maxed out summary and other key profile parts, you’ll want to consider a Linkedin rewrite ASAP!
- One-Hour Strategy Consultation: We do offer advice via our phone consulting service. In this focused session, you’ll receive a crash course in focus, strategy and best practices necessary for total job search domination. You and the career expert best suited for your career goals will spend time putting together the best strategy for you so that you can walk away with a step-by-step plan and added confidence knowing you are on track to achieving your goals. This is a great way for interested individuals to sample our more robust coaching programs. The strategy consultation is also great for individuals who are already deep in the job search and just need to pick an expert's brain in order to answer questions about the various job search/hiring situations that arise. If you are just starting the job search and want a high-level strategy, and Q&A, this can also be valuable. However, for deeper dives into branding mechanics, career path clarity, etc. this program will simply not offer enough time.
- Membership to Noelle's Community: This is a virtual solution if you are more of a DIY-er and want to really own your process and receive pre-recorded expert guidance at a significantly lower price point. You'll have access to all of Noelle's tools, templates, resources, courses, etc. You will even have access to exclusive member discounts on writing and coaching services!
- Group Coaching, Webinars, and Workshops: If there’s one thing I absolutely LOVE, it’s reaching a TON of job seekers in need, at once. This is where my workshops come into the picture. I've traveled all over the country (and led virtual presentations worldwide) supporting every kind of group you can imagine! If you need an engaging speaker, webinar, program or just someone to tell your group what’s up in the world of career today, don’t hesitate to get in touch for a quote.
Have you worked with people in my industry?
Coming from a recruiting background, and having written thousands of resume and Linkedin profiles, I have worked with clients from a wide range of functions and industries. Most likely I have worked with people in your field. Yet, I have to share with you that if I haven’t, you won’t be disadvantaged. Here’s why:
Regardless of industry, function, or level, every job seeker faces the same challenges. If industry knowledge was the key to your landing a job, you would have landed one by now; but it's not.
It's a combination of industry expertise, hiring expertise, strategic networking, job description analysis, research, resume writing best practices, ATS & keyword strategy, and branding expertise that really produces an optimized job search. Our clients are the subject matter experts and we bring the rest! You can be confident that your coach knows the right questions to ask to pull out specific industry expertise that will be of value to the process.
What my current and former clients have found exceedingly helpful in working with my team, is the addition of a fresh recruiter perspective as well as strategic “headhunter research capabilities.” They also find tremendous value in the questions presented in our client intake process and during the coaching sessions. They also find my customized tools and resources to be unique and helpful to the process. Because of this, we are able to transform their professional brands and attract the best-fit jobs and hiring managers.
How are you different from other career coaches?
I am different from other career coaches for 2 reasons:
I used to be a recruiter. Very few career coaches that I’ve come across bring this perspective to the table. In fact most career coaches come from a writing or training background, lacking the critical “headhunter instinct” and insights needed to implement a smarter more efficient approach. (I’m about quick results).
I’m not a Jill-of-all-trades-coach so I can focus on serious seekers like you. Traditional career coaches spend time on resumes, Linkedin and general career management services. However, I am a career strategy expert and consultant. I ONLY work with job seekers who are ready to make a change, looking to be held accountable and are open to learning and implementing a proven strategic approach. In other words, I don’t consult with people who are unsure about changing jobs or who aren’t open to doing what it takes. I refer those clients to other coaches. What that means to you is that I am very focused on anything and everything that works for the hungry job seeker. Because my focus is more laser-focused than the traditional career coach or service, what you get with me is no-nonsense, undiluted expertise on what works for smart job seekers. I’ve simply become an expert at this stuff and that’s why my clients, groups and customers get great results (not to mention a healthy dose of compassion, humor and encouragement, which ALWAYS helps)! The same goes for my staff. I only hire the best-in-class experts who share my values and high quality of work. My team is results-focused, extremely savvy, and a whole lot of fun!
What type of personality do you work best with and what is expected of me in your coaching program?
My coaching programs are created for people who are ready for much-needed change and absolutely serious about getting a new job and ending what I call the “job search paralysis”, meaning, wanting to change jobs but making excuses instead of taking decisive strategic action. They were created for you to put systems and optimized professional branding in place within a few months (sometimes weeks!) which will eventually lead to more interviews – which will turn into job offers and ultimately make you happier.
Being a high achieving go-getter myself, I’m known to work best with other high achieving go-getters who are super-ready to get going and just want to know exactly what steps to take to land a job.
Consider what you’ll do with me to be an action-learning course. You will be expected to take serious and consistent action during my program. No more excuses; just a very different way of thinking and full support while you achieve this incredibly exciting goal: landing a new job quickly, getting your career on track, and being much happier in your daily life.
So what is expected of my coach? Are you going to introduce me to companies & hiring managers?
Your coach will be facilitating the process: helping with goal setting, teaching you how this all works, and holding you accountable so that you achieve the goals set within the program timeline. It will be up to you to do the assignments (with your coach’s support, of course).
Your coach will do everything in his/her power to help you succeed so although it will be on you to complete the work and position yourself for success, your coach will be an active participant in helping with the finishing touches (resume, Linkedin, Cover Letter, Power Statements, Elevator Pitch) to guarantee you meet the “headhunter” stamp of approval! I should also mention that your coach will be available for support to answer any questions you have along the way, in between sessions. This will help to put your mind at ease knowing someone’s got your back!
At the core of my system, and throughout the preparation phase, is my belief that the job seeker needs to understand everything they are doing, writing and saying about their professional brand and positioning, so that you can explain everything with confidence in the interview setting. We can get you to the interview, but we can’t interview with you, so you’ll actually be thankful you put in the time as you enter your interview with confidence!
In terms of company placement, I want to be very clear that I am not a recruiter. Unbeknownst to most people, recruiters do not work to help job seekers find jobs. Recruiters answer to the hiring company that is paying for their placements. Thus, recruiters will only pursue qualified candidates that they believe have a good chance of being hired (and making them money)! Not me and my team. We work for you and job seekers everywhere. With that said, because my goal is to help you land a job in a very strategic way, including networking, we are happy to introduce you to any relevant connections in our network, assuming you are qualified for their roles. To introduce an unqualified candidate would tarnish our credibility, making us (and the candidate) appear clueless as to how this all works. And we definitely aren’t in the business of making anyone look clueless! :)
For what type of professional are your programs NOT going to work?
Please know we are very selective in who we work with and we cherry-pick clients, choosing to (gently) turn away people who aren’t suited for my programs and won’t get the results for which they would have signed up. (It wouldn’t be fair to them).
One type of person we won’t work with (without exception) is the whiner or the chronic skeptic, as well as individuals who consistently make excuses for not getting their assignments done or who challenge every aspect of the program. If you are one of these people, I gently and respectfully ask that you do not sign up and I hope you understand why. We’ll probably just not work well together and I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money.
My programs are also not for individuals with no money coming in and absolutely, financially desperate, at least not right away. It’s been my experience that people in financial crisis do not trust the recommendations I give them and do not do the work (probably because they spend so much time worrying about where they are going to get next month’s rent check or mortgage payment).
If you fall into this category, it’s absolutely OK. We’ve all been in times of financial crisis at one point or another. My membership subscription is designed for individuals on a budget looking for a DIY option and access to my full slate of resources and teaching.
Does this really work?
Yes! The result of my work is an approach to positioning yourself and “headhunting” your job that works consistently to attract hiring managers and interviews.
What results can I expect?
You can expect to:
- Hone in on the EXACT levels, jobs, titles and companies that will be in the market for an employee like you
- Gain greater confidence knowing you have a compelling high-impact, keyword-rich resume that will capture the attention of employers and recruiters, producing call-backs and interview opportunities
- Produce an optimized keyword-rich Linkedin profile that will increase views and contacts as well as generate interest with the appropriate recruiting audience
- Refine and/or produce a high-impact elevator pitch and cover letter that will stand out and compliment your resume
- Make your professional brand stand out in your industry and in the marketplace
- Have a simplified, effective strategy with your background and future goals in mind
- Get proven ways of producing results so the job search becomes less ambiguous
- Have a repeatable strategy for your future job search
- Learn how to handle your search (and your time) more efficiently so you actually have time for MORE applications and networking.
- Get out there and network effectively (on or offline)
- Work smarter at landing a job, not harder
- Receive full-time support and resources from an expert to eliminate even the slightest confusion you may experience along the way (a “job buddy”) so to speak
- Motivation to help stay on track and focused on the job search
- Stay accountable to your goals and achieve them
- Introductions to my industry contacts (when appropriate) and new strategic contacts of your own
- Proven interview techniques and practice steeped in research and applied to your unique background so you can approach the interview with confidence and clarity
- Interview best practices to get you through the process while displaying absolute stellar impressions along the way
- Get proven techniques you can apply right away to not have to reinvent the job search wheel on your own
- Receive specific tools and templates for you to use.
- Land more interviews than you’re landing now, while enjoying more free time and feeling more confident and in control of your future
- Learn how to feel comfortable in the interview setting by being prepared and ready to deliver consistent, strong answers aimed at attracting the hiring manager to your professional brand.
- Implement systems so you consistently market your value easily and can finally stop struggling with the job search, for good.
How quickly can I expect results?
Obviously, this depends on market demand for someone with your background and how much you put into the assignments that we give you. Also, keep in mind that the interview process can sometimes be drawn out, depending on the employer timeline. That said, virtually all clients see results within the first couple of months (sometimes even weeks) in the form of interviews or job offers. For someone who is branded incorrectly and therefore not producing any results, the minimum length of time to learn and implement our approach before you can expect to see results in our job search coaching program, is 90 days. Figuring out the best career move for you, creating the perfect brand and building a robust network, are just a few of the critical activities you’ll be focused on (all of which take time to flourish).
Together you and your coach will make impactful changes and tweaks to your approach and professional branding which will increase your chances for interviews. If you’re in need of career path clarity (aka figuring out what you want to be when you grow up) expect the process to take a bit longer. A total career path clarity + job search program takes a minimum of 4-5 months to really see the results roll in. While 5 months may seem like a long time, it’s important to remember the average job search without a coach, lasts 6 months, (even longer for someone who doesn’t know what they want to do next or career changers). By committing to work with our coaches you are guaranteed to land the best job for you and your long-term career goals. The fact that you will be avoiding years stuck in the wrong career path after only a few months, makes these programs totally worth it!
How can I guarantee myself that I will get more job interviews or offers, in record time?
Do all of your assignments and be open to pushing yourself outside your comfort zone. Be mentally focused and on board with landing a new job. Understand that it’s not a “quick fix,” it’s not magic and it can take up to several months for you to plant all the seeds and for those seeds to grow into the fruit that you can enjoy. All my clients who have diligently applied every step of my program, have successfully generated interviews and contacts, in much less time than they would have on their own AND have landed a new job much quicker than if they had been going it alone.
Will I recover the investment I put into your coaching programs?
Yes, a resounding Yes! I want you to stop reading for just one moment to ask yourself, “What is happiness worth to me, and what will happen if I keep postponing or experiencing roadblocks in my job search?” Chances are, landing a new job quicker will deliver both the happiness and increase in income necessary to be a worthwhile investment. The information and skills you learn with my program will also serve you for years to come, beyond our initial coaching work since you will be equipped to land a new job next time you need it. In my programs, you will be learning valuable job search skills & mastery for life!
What you’re regularly getting with this program (and my coaching) is what I call a series of AHAs! that will move your job hunt faster than you would on your own. Expect to get a lot of these as well as the resources you’ve been looking for and haven’t found until now. That’s what you’re investing in, proven tips, tricks, results, valuable resources, a job search accountability buddy and ultimately, happiness.