Noelle Gross has become an inspirational career speaker, educating hundreds of job seekers worldwide and sparking a following of empowered enthusiasts to join in her quest for an easier, pain-free job search. Noelle leads her audiences with a dynamic, fast-paced mix of practical, applicable high-value content and “how-to” processes, delivered with a high dose of passion, motivation, humor and love.
Her authenticity, infectious energy and upbeat spirit will thoroughly engage your audience… (No death by powerpoint)! Noelle brings an element of fresh along big picture hiring expertise and perspective to the stage creating relatable connections, simplifying the job search and resulting in truly inspired audiences.
Noelle Gross has dedicated her life to helping job seekers and career development professionals master the job search, career & professional development. Her presence on stage lights up any event and leaves attendees transformed into smarter professionals.
Clients We've Worked With
Give your career-focused group the gift of personalized job search support. The NG Career Strategy Corporate Membership offers a comprehensive suite of career management and job search tools that will have your audience singing your praises!
Your audience will receive full access to Noelle’s exclusive community and highly sought-after resources including online courses, writing & branding templates, interview scripts, expert guides, and guidance through every step of the job search. Your audience will also enjoy an exclusive 20% discount on an NG Career Strategy membership once your Corporate Membership ends.
NG Career Strategy provides best-in-class job search solutions for job seekers at all levels. Groups who benefit from the NG membership include:
- College and MBA students & alumni groups
- AmeriCorps members & alumni
- Young professional and career-focused communities
- Corporations seeking outplacement services
- Workforce re-entry programs
Book Noelle for your next workshop, webinar or training event. Enjoyed by university students & alumni, fifty-plus job seekers, national service programs and groups interested in kicking their career momentum into high gear!
Noelle’s Most Popular Workshops
The Step-by-Step Process for Changing Careers
Do you feel like you’re in the wrong job? Are you looking for the next move but finding the thought of a total career transition overwhelming? Changing careers can be tricky, but not impossible when approached in the right way. The successful career change requires a unique job search strategy and a hefty dose of brand repackaging. In this engaging session, Career Strategy Expert, Noelle Gross will debunk the challenges surrounding career changes. She will also share the tricks of the trade for brand repackaging and making a smooth transition onto a new career path. You’ll learn:
- How to get past the perceived challenges associated with career changes
- A simple approach for mastering any career move
- The most important job search activities for career changers (and the activities & attitudes to avoid)
- How to repackage unrelated professional experience into an entirely new brand on your resume and Linkedin profile
- How to repackage your elevator pitch in a way that feels authentic and generates interest from the right contacts
- How to repackage your networking approach so you’re making strategic movement with your current network and generating new high-value contacts who can help you
Resume Writing Master Class
Creating a high-impact resume that captures attention and speaks to your brand in six seconds is critical in today’s competitive job market. It’s even more critical (and challenging) if you are in the middle of a career change. Resume writing is a skill that must be honed if you are planning to be effective with each career move you make. Join career strategy expert and professional resume writer Noelle Gross as she shares the secrets, tips, tricks and insider insight you’ll need to create a high impact resume that shines. You’ll learn:
- How to write a resume that is ATS-friendly
- The importance of keyword optimization and how to achieve this throughout each resume section
- The latest trends in resume writing and the outdated practices to avoid
- How to create a visually compelling resume that passes the 6-second eyescan including the most important resume parts for visual impact
- The hiring manager & recruiting perspective and how to write strategically to become the most attractive candidate for the job
The Ultimate Linkedin Optimization Course
Get Linkedin & Land Your Next Opportunity!
LinkedIn is the single most powerful career platform and ranks in equal importance to the resume when it comes to your career. It has grown to become the essential digital platform for anyone looking to land a job, network or share industry expertise. Learning how to use and master this platform is a critical strategy for anyone looking to proactively, successfully and effortlessly manage one’s career. In this session you will receive an interactive crash course on Linkedin, complete with the hiring angle, from former Executive Recruiter & Linkedin Branding Expert, Noelle Gross. This course is jam-packed with everything you ever wanted to know about navigating Linkedin and using it to your advantage within your career. You’ll learn:
- Advanced search functionality and strategies for finding the right contacts
- Why Linkedin is critical for all professionals at every stage of the career
- The essential components needed for an optimized profile
- Headhunter tips, tricks and secrets around key Linkedin functionality
- Invaluable hiring manager insights and perspective around features like endorsements, recommendations and groups.
- SEO keyword strategy and everything you need to know about creating an attractive profile that stands out and gets found in a crowd of over 400 Million users.
Recommended for beginners as well as advanced Linkedin users. For optimum learning, having an existing Linkedin profile is recommended, however, all are welcome, even without a profile.
The Ultimate Linkedin Branding Course
Online, Optimized & On Your Way to a New Job
Online branding is an important part of standing out in a crowded marketplace of candidates and Linkedin is the place you want to be. In this hands-on session you will receive guidance on how to write an effective Linkedin profile from top to bottom. This course will cover:
- The most important profile parts for your brand.
- Strategies for writing about your professional brand in a way that is attractive to hiring managers and recruiters.
- Keyword exploration and strategy.
- Linkedin profile optimization strategy
Recommended as Part 2 to The Ultimate Linkedin Optimization Course
Accessing the Hidden Job Market
How to Leverage Recruiters for Your Career
Did you know that a large portion of jobs are never advertised on job boards? The job you’re seeking might be right under your nose but you have to know where and how to find it. Unlock access to the world of hidden jobs and stand out as a competitive candidate. In this informative workshop led by former Retained Executive Recruiter, Noelle Gross, you’ll receive insights about how you can leverage recruiters and their networks for your job search and ongoing career management. You’ll get the good, the bad, the ugly, and the extremely helpful, 100% honest truth about how to leverage recruiters for your career advantage.
Job Interview Crash Course
How to Knock Out the Nerves & Land an Offer
So you’ve been landing interviews but can’t seem to land the job? The job interview requires careful preparation and practice in order to really get it right and this workshop will focus on just that! Join career coach Noelle Gross in this preparation session designed to have you feeling confident and prepared for the big interview. You will learn some of Noelle’s expert insights, tips and tricks to acing what might seem like a huge roadblock in your job search/career advancement. You’ll learn:
- What kinds of questions to expect (including some of the usual suspects that tend to fluster: salary, weaknesses, etc.)
- What hiring managers will be looking for and how to prepare the best answers
- An approach for preparing including a checklist for you to keep and reuse
- How to answer including time for practicing delivery – and receive honest, supportive feedback and suggestions for improvement
- What others are saying, what works and what doesn’t
- How to feel more confident and relaxed when you walk into the interview room
What’s really going on in the hiring manager’s mind when you are answering questions.
Job Search Jumpstarter
2 Hour Comprehensive Course
The average job lasts 18 months so job search mastery is a life skill worth knowing! Without the proper knowledge and strategy, you are likely to encounter a frustrating, confusing and dragged out job search with every move. In this comprehensive training, career strategy expert and former headhunter Noelle Gross will share invaluable hiring insights and a strategic approach to accelerating the job search. This course will cover the entire span of the job search from start to finish. Noelle will stop along the way to illustrate best practices on all of the critical job search pieces including time for attendee interaction, brand crafting, and pitch practice. This course is recommended for groups looking to understand the full landscape of the job search and implement workshop learning along the way.
Noelle Gross is a career strategy expert and founder of www.ngcareerstrategy.com, a one-stop shop for job seekers hoping to navigate a pain-free job search and land a job in less time than the average. She has a background in executive recruiting and her mission is to help people do what they love. Noelle brings a shrewd headhunter prowess, fun-loving practical perspective and element of fresh to the career world.
Virtual Training Programs
Can’t get the entire group together in one room? Engage your virtual audience with customized budget-friendly online courses, webinars, and e-campaigns designed to help you add value to any career program.
How Your Community Will Be Supported:
Post-Webinar E-Coaching Campaigns & Resources
24/7 Member-Only Access to Experts Via Online Community
Customer Support from Noelle and her team
Learn how the American Red Cross provides career training and personalized support to a geographically widespread member audience using Noelle's customized career training programs.Read More
How the American Red Cross Did It
The American Red Cross, partners with AmeriCorps to run a national program whereby individuals enroll for a 1-year term of service with the American Red Cross and provide disaster relief and community education in exchange for college debt forgiveness from the federal government. The AmeriCorps members work the equivalent of a full-time job with the hopes that their year of service will help them land a job at the end of the program. The American Red Cross provides career development for their AmeriCorps members to help them achieve this goal by program end. Before NG Career Strategy virtual programs, the American Red Cross faced several challenges around job search training, which stemmed from their 130 members being in 50 different locations nationwide and requiring each individual American Red Cross location the extra burden of identifying trainers from year to year. Without a centralized approach to member career development, already-busy program managers were required to find local career trainers, figure out the right program, manage a tight budget and organize event logistics. Looking for a cost-effective, convenient, virtual solution, the American Red Cross’s National Services Programs Manager discovered Noelle’s Virtual Training Program, recognizing that it could help members receive the expert support they needed and provide program consistency across many locations throughout the program year. This solution also lifted the training and support burden from every Program Manager’s already busy workload. Since joining Noelle’s Virtual Training Program, the American Red Cross AmeriCorps Programs have expanded their training to the repeat member audience.
6 Months of Training
18 e-coaching sessions per member