Make a Career Pivot
Are you interested in changing industries or functions, but not both?
Have an idea of what you might want to do in your next job, and want to clarify your next move before jumping into the job search?
Career Pivot Coaching will help remove any career pivot obstacles and get you moving fast in the right direction. Using a proven pivot approach, your coach will draw on best-in-industry models, and assessments to help you make the best decisions and career moves possible – moves that align to your authentic self!
Our 5 Step Pivot Process
Together with your coach you will evaluate your career path first, by reviewing your work history and then, by assessing your previous work experience.
Working with your coach in this critical step, you will clarify what is driving your need for change and better understand career dealbreakers and “must-haves” in your next role. You will clarify motivations and priorities for making a career pivot.
Your coach will give you access to the most appropriate assessment(s) for uncovering deeper career fit insights. You will then partner up to assess the assessment results. Your coach will use these results to help you determine the strengths and skills that will serve you best in your decision-making process and next career move.
Your coach will help you explore and identify themes, roles and industries that could be a good move based on all of the uncovered insights from the coaching process and your assessment results. You will also evaluate career options and time frames, for achieving your pivot.
Together with your coach, you will develop a pivot action plan, establishing a strategy to reach your goal and keep you on track.
At the end of the program you will walk away with:
- Greater understanding of your motivations for making a career pivot
- Greater confidence in your ability to make the pivot AND speak about making your pivot in key career conversations (networking, interviewing, etc.)
- Official assessment results report completely personalized for you and detailing your top skills/strengths (great for aiding in personal/professional branding and development)
- Ability to make a decision on whether or not to pivot, how to pivot and to which specific role(s) or career paths
- A strategic and actionable plan for making your desired career pivot within a realistic timeline, so you can move into the job search process with this goal in mind
All Packages Include
time focused entirely on YOU during live sessions
compassion, & loving accountability from your coach
tools & resources as required by your career coach
communications with your coach between sessions
associated with assessment costs and any other resource needed for the coaching program
in industry assessment(s) - based on your situation/need and as selected by your coach
insights, career clarity and decisive direction to support a more productive job search process
access to Noelle’s exclusive online community for networking, career coaching, and job search support
THIS PROGRAM IS RECOMMENDED FOR…
- Returners to the workforce who, after taking a break, are looking to slightly change their career direction from their past career experience
- Professionals interested in changing industry or job function but NOT BOTH
- Professionals interested in learning strategies to make a job shift
- Professionals interested in making a pivot but in need of greater clarity before jumping into the job search
- Professionals interested in making a pivot but in need of help to connect transferable skills from their past experience to their future goals
- Professionals interested in making a pivot but in need of greater confidence conveying their relevant strengths, skills, and transitional statements to future employers or networking contacts
Let’s talk and see if we’re a fit for your career clarity needs.
What would your life be like after having implemented the insights achieved from this program?
Would you be happy in 12 months if you were in the exact same place as you are now?
If the answer is no, let’s talk. We’d love to learn more and see if we can help.