“Life is way too short to spend your time figuring out social media platforms. Here’s what you absolutely need to know for Linkedin career success. Nothing more!”
Noelle Gross | Founder & CEO | NG Career Strategy
Here’s Everything You Need to Know
This guide is perfect for you if…
- You have a Linkedin profile but aren’t sure if it’s working for you.
- You’re hoping to change career paths and not sure how to rebrand yourself.
- You don’t have a Linkedin profile and want to know best practices for setting one up.
- You don’t fully understand which features are best for your specific goals.
- You want to appear in the right searches & make the best contacts for you.
- You are interested in investing minimum time and producing MAXIMUM results!
- You’re an entrepreneur hoping to generate more visibility online.
- The last time you touched your Linkedin profile was when you signed up.
Here's What You'll Receive
A Comprehensive 3-Course Linkedin Toolkit of Strategies to Swear By!
1. Profile Optimization
A “one and done” crash course on how to make your profile work for you (includes SEO tricks for appearing in your target searches).
2. Networking Strategy
Best-in-class virtual networking tips for finding, connecting, and building relationships with key contacts for your career goals.
3. Professional Branding
My 3 Key Strategies for Rebranding YOU to stay top of mind with your network (great for career changers)!
Within just 2 weeks of my Linkedin revamp, I was contacted by a recruiter for an interview.
“I can’t believe the amount of attention I’ve received after working with Noelle! By following her simple guidance I was able to greatly improve the amount of eyes on my online presence. After working together I really felt that I had a better grasp on the best way to communicate my strengths and professional history. The biggest benefit I received from Noelle was confidence that I was organized and ready. Before working with Noelle I really had no idea what aspects of my LinkedIn were keeping me from getting noticed. She helped me to remove the clutter and replace the fluff with a true story of my success. After working with Noelle I gained the insight and techniques needed to communicate with the right people.”
“I loved all of the information on how to get noticed on LinkedIn! I would have never figured all of this out on my own. Prior to this, my LinkedIn knowledge came from sophomore year of college 4 years ago. The technology has changed a lot since then. Now, I feel confident that I will get noticed on LinkedIn by implementing Noelle’s strategies. The most significant improvements in my Linkedin strategy have been that of getting noticed, updating my profile & my job search.”
After Course Completion You’ll Know…
- How You Rank in Linkedin Searches
- Strategies for Ranking Higher
- The Absolute Necessary Profile Parts
- Profile Writing that Appeals to Your Audience
- The Truth About Endorsements & Recommendations
- What Recruiters & Hiring Managers look for in a profile
- The Importance of Keyword Strategy in Standing Out
- Tools for Finding the Most Attractive Industry Keywords
- Profile Tips for Career Changers
- How to Devise an Effective Linkedin Networking Strategy
- How to Use Key Features for Optimizing your Time on Linkedin
- Short & Long Term Career Management & Job Search Strategies
- How to Grow Your Network to Support Your Career Goals
- Keyword Search Strategies
- Personal & Impersonal Outreach Tips
- How to Connect Without InMail (There are several ways)
- How to Organize Your Network & Automate Your Outreach Initiatives
- Etiquette for Connecting With High Value Contacts (& Getting Them to Help You)
- The Importance of Branding in Career Strategy
- How to Stay Top of Mind with Your Network (including 1 super easy trick)
- 3 Ways to Become Credible in Your New Brand
- 3 Ways to Market YOU
- Tools for Continually Posting Interesting Content
- How to Become an Industry Influencer
- Key Insights for Reaching Your Network as the New You
Experience Bite-Sized Learning & Big Results
Getting Optimized on Linkedin is Easier Than You Think:
- Each Video is Under 50 Minutes (So you can get optimized on your lunch break or commute)!
- Videos incorporate pauses so you can work as you go for a truly “one and done” experience.
- Concepts can be applied to other areas of your career management (resume, online job boards).