- 3 Coaching sessions (3 hours) of breakthrough insights, self-discovery, and career strategizing with a CliftonStrengths Career expert
- Unlimited between-session e-mail coaching support
- A full CliftonStrengths Assessment report including analysis and examples of your Top 5 Strengths
- An invaluable list of talking points and key questions to ask on future informational interviews and actual job interviews
- A chart for your Top 5 Strengths including a guide for what each strength needs, and how each one contributes when working with others.
- A chart explaining how to leverage your strengths to overcompensate for your weaknesses.
- A customized branding statement that weaves all 5 Strengths together to articulate who you are, what you do and, most importantly, how you do what you do to help you stay focused on what you do best. (Great as an answer for the standard interview question: “Tell me about yourself.”)
- A strategic branded Networking Brief for you to use in your informational interviews and networking meetings – to help your contact immediately get an idea of who you are and what you can offer (and further help to connect you to their network)!