Refocus Your Career
Are you feeling stuck in your career or job search?
Are you lacking in confidence around your career choice or job?
Are you feeling uncertain about your professional value?
Are you unsure about how to position yourself, due to a wide variety of seemingly-irrelevant career experience?
Career Refocus Coaching will breathe new life into your job search focus by transforming the way you perceive your professional value. This new clarity around focus will then improve your networking, and interview conversations – by helping you identify, articulate, and leverage your professional strengths. In this powerful program you will gain a solid understanding of where you fit into your career and how to move forward. You’ll also gain a solid understanding of your unique value to employers. You’ll partner with a Gallup Certified CliftonStrengths Coach who will draw on years of coaching expertise, as well as best-in-industry models and tools to help you determine why you’re experiencing career or job frustration and what needs to be done to move in the direction of career fulfillment. As part of Refocus Career Coaching you will also achieve a big breakthrough around who you are as a professional, and why you are an asset to your target company! Additionally by gaining this understanding, you will increase enjoyment at work, motivation and energy!
Our 3 Step Refocus Process
Your coach will have you take the CliftonStrengths Assessment prior to your first coaching session. This will allow your coach to analyze you and your career decisions through the lens of your top strengths.
Once your coach has received your assessment results, together, you will explore the meaning and potential of your Top 5 Strengths and get to the root of what is causing your job search/career challenges (lack of confidence, insecurity, being stuck, not having a direction, uncertainty, etc.).
After you have identified your Top 5 Strengths, and the root cause of your challenges, you will do an in-depth debrief of your Strengths. Specifically, you and your coach will reframe your challenges in order to come up with an action plan for how to move forward with greater ease in your career. You will have a very clear direction of where you're headed next in your career and why - including potential next positions and companies.
At the end of the program you will walk away with:
- Official CliftonStrengths Assessment results report including personalized analysis and real-world examples of your Top 5 Strengths and the real-world application
- A clear understanding of what skills you’re both good at and enjoy, skills that you enjoy and want to improve, and a list of support skills that you’re good at and don’t enjoy
- A clear understanding of your top 5 strengths which stem from your natural talents - so you can spend more time tapping into your natural talents and less time trying to be good at everything
- Clarity on why certain roles and environments resonate with your natural talents
- Insights into your internal motivators and demotivators and how these relate to your job search and career choices
- Ability to identify hurdles that might be holding you back from pursuing your goals
- A clear understanding of the unique value you bring to your teams, work and other aspects of your life
- Career Refocus Action Plan for how to move forward to the next steps of your career exploration or job change process
- The work you will have done will help you develop questions to ask on future informational interviews and actual job interviews.
- Your coach will create a chart for your Top 5 Strengths including a guide for what each strength needs, and how each one contributes when working with others. You will further receive a chart explaining how to leverage your strengths to overcompensate for your weaknesses.
- With your coach’s guidance, you will craft a statement that weaves all 5 Strengths together to articulate who you are, what you do and, most importantly, how you do what you do to help you stay focused on what you do best.
- A clear sense of how to prioritize next steps - specifically the research and networking components needed to move forward
- Increased confidence that you WILL be able to move forward
All Packages Include
time focused entirely on YOU during live sessions
compassion, & loving accountability from your coach
tools & resources as required by your career coach
communications with your coach between sessions
associated with assessment costs and any other resource needed for the coaching program
in industry assessment(s) - based on your situation/need and as selected by your coach
insights, career clarity and decisive direction to support a more productive job search process
access to Noelle’s exclusive online community for coaching, networking, and job search support
THIS PROGRAM IS RECOMMENDED FOR…
- Anyone who is not engaged in their current role but in need of help figuring out what to do next
- Returners to the workforce who, after taking a break, are looking to re-examine their professional goals and skills as they explore options for meaningful work
- Professionals who are ready for their second or third professional step but are quite not sure what that is
- Career changers wanting to make a change but who need help to either find areas to explore and/or connect transferable skills from their past experience to their future goals
- Job seekers who know what they want but need a self-confidence boost
- New college graduates who are struggling to identify which types of jobs to apply for, feeling overwhelmed by all the possible career options, or fearful of committing to the unknown
Let’s talk and see if we’re a fit for your career clarity needs.
What would your life be like after having implemented the insights achieved from this program?
Would you be happy in 12 months if you were in the exact same place as you are now?
If the answer is no, let’s talk. We’d love to learn more and see if we can help.